Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snack Attack!

So, you may be wondering, what do I eat for snacks? Glad you asked.

Primarily, I keep a Larabar in my backpack or purse. Larabars are made with mashed up fruit, nuts, and spices. I recommend the apple pie, chocolate coconut, and banana nut variety. They are very good and do a good job of filling me up for an hour or so.

Also, EnjoyLife! snack bars are really good, I recommend the Cocoloco or the Apple Cinnamon.

Fresh fruits and vegetables are always good. I'll eat bananas, apples, carrots, etc. for a quick snack.

As a mexican food junkie, I love eating chips and salsa. Now, there are a lot of brands of tortilla chips out there that are made with soybean oil, but there are a few that don't and are very good; same thing with salsas. Just check the ingredients! Other chips that are good are Lays, although I'm only eat those if I desperately need something from the snack machine.

If you're wanting something that reminds you of childhood, fruit by the foot and fruit roll ups as well as most fruit snacks are a go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment